Cloverleaf Absolute Wormer +
Used by veterinarians and professionals for protection against internal & external worms. Endorsed by Chris Ingham of Plymouth Discus and author of Discus World book.
Absolute Wormer + with added pH buffer is effective against outbreaks of skin flukes, gill flukes, internal worms, Hexamita, anchor worms, leeches & fish lice.
This is a ready-mixed formula for the treatment of internal parasites, worms, flukes and protozoa like Hexamita that affect tropical & cold water fish. Discus & live bearers such as guppies, mollies & platy are most prone to attack from gut parasites. Most fish come from river systems where the water is changing constantly, when kept in the home aquarium and with nowhere to go, pest can build up which is why we recommend treating the aquarium once every 4 weeks to maintain a healthy environment.
Absolute Wormer + is safe to use with aquarium plants and will not harm your filter bacteria.
Use when: fish start to show signs of weight loss although maintaining a healthy appetite. Fish may appear lethargic with loss of colour. Often fins remain clamped, and they may flick/rub. They may also spend unusual amounts of time at the surface.
Pro-strength formula. Rapidly reduces gut parasite burden on fish in fresh water.
Effective on: internal & external worms, including Camallanus/nematode worms, anchor worms, flukes & fish lice.
TOP TIP!! Keep in air tight sealed packet, and store in a cool dry place and it will last to the end of the expiry date.
Many fish come from massive river systems where water changes all the time. This is the difference to keeping them trapped in a ‘glass box’ & with nowhere to escape, unwanted pest can build up & possibly be a problem to fish. Using Cloverleaf Absolute Wormer Plus + on a regular basis will help keep these pest down. If any fish is in good health, not picked on and kept in the correct conditions worms should not a problem. But as soon as the fish is stressed or bullied, its natural immunity is compromised and worms or other pest can take a hold. A sure sign of a worm problem is when the fish still eats, yet is wafer thin with the famous pinched in look above the eyes. Cloverleaf Absolute Wormer Plus + will rid discus & aquarium fish of internal helminths, plus a host of other pest including ring worm where some other wormer's have failed. Although a second dose after four days will be needed in heavy infestations of flukes. So if your discus looks black, emaciated or just worn out use Cloverleaf Absolute Wormer Plus + on a regular basis and do them a favour. It is not necessary to turn off U/V sterilisation during its application, but it is advisable to remove carbon whilst using this medication for full effect.
- Cloverleaf Absolute Wormer Plus + can be mixed with other aquarium medications.
- 100% safe & will not harm the biological filtration.
- Can be used with free-swimming fry from one week old.
- 100% safe to use in aquariums with plants.
- An easy to use measuring scoop is supplied in every pack, making it easy to measure out and to administer the treatment.
- Full instructions are on the back of every pack.
- Using Cloverleaf Absolute Wormer Plus + once a month will help to keep your valued discus & fish in tip top health.
Flubendazole is the effective main active ingredient, & works differently to other fluke treatments by gently starving the parasite. Making this product perfectly safe for regular usage. Naturally sourced calcium carbonate is blended in & acts as a gentle booster and ‘pick me up’ after the pests are killed. A minuscule amount of Natural Calcium carbonate (0.01g) is blended with the Flubenzonal to adjust a very slight drop in PH from adding the Flubenzonal. This cleverly balances out this medication making very little (if any) difference to PH when Cloverleaf Absolute Wormer Plus + .
- Marketed with the small animal exemption scheme.
- It is 100% legal; passed with risk phrases and safety phrases.
- It is recommended to worm your fish once a month for trouble free discus keeping.
- To use, simply mix in a food grade container half filled with aquarium water; secure tight fitting lid and shake to mix the medication. Add to aquarium over a one-minute period.
- Cloverleaf Absolute Wormer Plus + will not raise your PH.
- Complies with the good manufacturing practice (GMP).
Discus had a bad name as a difficult fish to keep, some said imposable. NOT SO, just misunderstood. As long as they have the right conditions & free of parasites they are just as easy to keep as any other tropical fish. Discus keeping in the old days was regarded as a fish shrouded in mystery, and difficult to keep. Just to be kept by the experts and the highly experienced. It is recommended to worm your discus once a month for trouble free discus keeping and this will give them a flying start if introducing new stock. Now keeping your favourite tropical fish has never been easier.
Manufactured in the U.K.
We Also Recommend