Gold Label One Shot Black/Clear 75ml
Gold Label Underwater Pond and Aquarium One Shot Sealant:
Available in Black or Clear 75ml tubes with trigger nozzle (no silicone gun required)
Gold Label One Shot underwater sealant is ideal for pond and aquarium repairs due its remarkable ability to instantly repair and bond surfaces even while submerged in water. It is easy to use and there is no need to purchase or use a silicone gun. There is no need to remove fish from the water when using Gold Label sealer, it is solvent free and isocyanate free.
This high-quality, heavy-duty sealant is perfect for sticking together a wide variety of materials including, various forms of rubber, vinyl, plastic, ceramic, concrete, wood and much more. This makes Gold Label sealer the best product for pond repair work such as mending pond liner.
For the best results:
- Clean all surfaces so that they are free of grease, algae, etc.
- Distribute the underwater sealer directly onto the surface you wish to bond/seal.
- For bonding where there is movement (expansion and contraction) of different materials leave a minimum 5mm thickness of bead between surfaces.
- For bonding different liners, use 2 beads of sealant 150mm apart and leave to cure for 36 hours
- Gold label Underwater Sealer full cure will take approximately 24 hours, initial tack 2-3 hours and can be painted after 4 hours.
- Where livestock is present, protect from ingestion while curing. Full cure 24 hours. Initial tack 2-3 hours. Sealant will continuously harden for up to 7 days.
- Do not use below 10°c.
We Also Recommend