Maxspect Nano-Tech Clear Cube
1. Increases the ability to dissolve water. Tourmaline atmospheric oxygen increased as the electric charges generated by the tourmaline lead to the overall reaction:
6(H2O) + O2 + DOM → 8(H+) + 4(OH-) + 4(O2-) + DOM → 4(H2O) + 4(OH-) + DOM
The first arrow indicates the natural dissociation of the water, the second is a consequence of excess electric charges generated by the tourmaline for the DOM binds to the OH- ions constantly shifting the balance towards right.
2. The simple dissociation of water. The electric charges generated by the tourmaline would have the overall reaction:
3(H2O) + DOM → 2(H2O) + (H+) + (OH-) + DOM → (H3O+) + DOM + (H3O2-) → (H3O+ + DOM) + (H3O2- +DOM)
The first arrow indicates the natural dissociation of water, the second is a consequence of excess electric charges generated by the tourmaline that push towards right the ions H3O+ and H3O2- that bind DOM, constantly shifting equilibrium.
3. Direct electrostatic effect. DOM has a surface that is covered also by electrostatic forces (depending on the nature of the DOM). It is likely that the forces generated by electric charges of the tourmaline exceed the electrostatic forces that hold together the particles of DOM, thus the DOM can no longer hold integrity and breaks down.
4. Very low energy activities. The weak energy emitted from tourmaline (4+14 μm) can break down water - water on average is composed of clusters of 36 +38 water molecules, the water passed through tourmaline a 3 +6 water molecules. This allows gas or heavy metals included in the cluster to be released, making water substantially free from impurities.
5. Anti-fungal and anti-bacterial. The content in tourmaline has, together with the ionization of water, an anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
We Also Recommend