Cart 0
Miracle Mud (2.3kg)

Miracle Mud (2.3kg)

  • £45.99

Miracle Mud® is a product of EcoSystem Aquarium®.  Miracle Mud is comprised of up to 80% oceanic mud, harvested from deep underwater and then dried on land.  The remaining 20% is a scientific formulation of minerals and trace elements that make Miracle Mud a true "MIRACLE". Miracle mud is an ideal substrate in refugiums where vigourous macro-algae growth is desired. Its unique blend also encourages the growth of many micro-organisms which in tern promote the growth and proliferation of higher life forms. A dynamic food web is rapidly established to the benefit of the whole aquarium ecosystem.

We Also Recommend