Sinking Carnivore Pellets 74g
- Specially developed for bottom feeding carnivorous fish offering nutrition comparable to live foods without the parasites or bacteria they contain.
- Developed after extensive study and analysis of the sense of sight, smell and taste of numerous carnivorous fish. Inclusion of key ingredients like DL-methionine and Llysine allowed us to produce a food most bottom feeding carnivorous fish devour readily.
- New advances in bio-technology helped us identify the highest grade of carotenoid available today which promotes active color development and retention in UV deficient environments. Your pets can now look as good as you expected them to!
- Absorbs water and quickly softens yet, retains its shape and will not cloud your aquarium water.
- Developed, produced and packaged in our facilities so we can be assured you’ll always get the ®Hikari quality you expect!
|We recommend Hikari Tropical Sinking Carnivore Pellets as a daily diet for|
|Cats, sharks, bichirs (polypterus), eels and other bottom feeding carnivorous fishes normally fed live foods.|
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Crude Ash||Phosphorus|
|min. 47%||min. 5.0%||max. 3.0%||max. 10%||max. 17%||min. 1.0%|
||2.61 oz (74g)|
We Also Recommend